NEW CIVIL WORKS PACKAGE – DOHA WEST OLD PLANT REFURBISHMENT PROJECT
Period:from 02.2020 to 06.2021
The Scope of Works Consists of:
- Demolishing old OCU and construction of New Grit Removal Chambers 413 including provision for connection to the inlet channel of NTRF Balancing Tank.
- Construction of new MCC room 931 in accordance with Kahramaa civil requirements.
- Construction of 1 no. Aeration tank compartment 478-I.
- Construction of slab-on-grade with all necessary details for joints, slopes, etc to receive equipment for 732 Biological odour Control Unit and 733 Chemical odour Control Unit.
- Construction of complete new air blower building (including structural steel shed) for packaged blowers including related electrical room (932).
- Construction of structural steel centrifuge shed (including foundations).
- Construction of new electrical substation 930G1.
- Construction of new 594-1 TSE pit.
- Construction of MLSS Chamber 1 and 2 at Aeration tanks 478-04 and 478-05 respectively.
- Construction of 401 new flow meter slab.
- Construction of complete new polymer building (811).
- Construction of drainage tank 924.
- Construction of 628-3 Sludge Pumping Station.
- Construction of base for sludge storage pumps 628-2.
- Construction of slab on grade with pump base for booster pumps 922 with steel shade
- Modifications to Existing Structures for NTRF balancing tank
- Trenches for Pipes & Electrical duct (Excavation & backfill)
- Supply & Installation of Miscellaneous Metal Works (handrails, grating, ladders & chequered plate)
- Internal coating works at tank