Reconstruction in Phases of Lycee Bonaparte— Dafna, Doha
The Scope of Works Consists of the “Re-construction of Lycee Bonaparte School” in Dafna, Qatar with 28,000 m² plot area and 29,400 m² total build up area :
- Construction of Building School including Basement, Ground floor, First floor & Second floor.
- Post tensioning works for suspended slabs & beams (28,000m²)
- Construction of swimming pool
- Construction of sport hall
- Construction of football and track infield
- Soft and hard landscaping works
- Construction of boundary walls
- Supply and installation of MEP items including drainage, water supply, fire fighting, HVAC, electrical items and all MEP equipment
- Construction of substation
The project is constructed in phases while the school is in full operation. Each accomplished phase will be tested, commissioned and handed over to the Owner for end-users utilization. Succeeding phases of construction will continue, without any disruption of the school classes and activities, until the whole project is completed.