Sabic Technology Center
SABIC Technology Center consists of approximately 10,000m2 floor area, on two interior levels.
The facilities comprise laboratories, offices, executive facilities, dining facilities and associated support areas. The laboratory areas are in two separate wings, flanking the central administration area. The exterior development consists of, but is not limited to, perimeter fencing, vehicular and pedestrian access drives and gates, paved pedestrian access drives and gates, vehicle parking areas, paved pedestrian walkways, landscaping and irrigation, water sewer, fire protection and electrical underground utilities.
List of the facilities are :
- Administrative Building which consists of Administrative Area, Environmental / Industrial Hygiene Laboratory, Material and Corrosion Laboratory, Machinery Laboratory, Metallurgical Laboratories, Library, Clinic, Kitchen and Cafeteria and Mosque.
- Gate House
- Pump House
- Chiller Compound
- Diesel Generator Building
- Industrial and Domestic Waste Lift Stations
- Landscaping and Hardscaping Area
- Roads, Drainage Channels and Culverts
- Fencing (Security and Normal)
- Main Substation and Admin Substation and related systems, equipment.
- Street Lighting, Security Lighting, Area Lighting
- Sliding gate with all control and communication system
- Site Grading
- Cathodic Protection