New Doha International Airport – Utility Systems (Cp13)
Client:NDIA Steering Committee
Period:from 02.2006 to 12.2009
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) of the Utility Systems for the New Doha International Airport.
- Central Utility Plant to include standby diesel generators (40MW – 8 no.) chiller plant (12,000 TR – 6 no.) electrical switchgear & transformers.
- Waste Water Treatment Plant (27,000 m3/day)
- Power Substations (5 no. – 66kv & 11kv)
- Large Pre-stressed Concrete Water Tanks (total: 21 nos.) consisting of: 11 Nos. for Potable, Fire and Irrigation Water, of different sizes (e.g. 45m diameter x 10m high) with total capacity of 71,800m3; 10 Nos. for Waste Water Treatment of different sizes (e.g. 51m diameter x 15m high) with total capacity of 85,000 m3.
- Potable & Fire Water Network (57 km.)
- Irrigation System (26 km)
- Waste Water Collection System (28 km)
- Chilled Water Piping System (3.6 km)
- 66kv Power Cables Network
- 11kv Power Cables Network
- Communication Duct Banks
- Power Duct Banks
- Auxiliary Transformers and Package Substations